3/4" Bronze Fresno Groover Attachment
Expand the use of your fresno by turning it into a groover! This bronze groover attachment makes your fresno into a long-handled groover by simply turning the two thumbscrews. The groover features the popular size of 1/4" radius with 3/4" but depth. The polished bronze groover cuts through concrete with ease. The durable material provides a long life for the tool. Attach multiple groovers to create parallel grooves. Fits on 5" fresnos. Proudly made in the USA.
- Long-wearing single piece bronze construction
- Belt polished for a clean, smooth joint
- Creates 1/4" radius, 3/4" deep groove
- Attaches with a turn of the thumbscrews
- Fits 5" wide fresnos and other tools
- Great for making safety grooves
- Attach multiple bits to create parallel grooves
- Made in the USA
- Length: 6.0000
- Height: 3.2500
- Width: 3.1250
- Material: Bronze
- Finish: Polished
- Blade Material: Bronze
- Bit Depth: 3/4"
- Radius: 1/4"
- Blade Length: 5"
Shipping Information: Package 1: Weight 0.50 lbs Length 6.00 inches Width 3.13 inches Height 3.25 inches
Click Image to Browse Print Catalog Page: